Tour Code: IGT-MAM-14
Duration: 3Days/ 2Nights
Price: US$ 132 – 307/ Pax
Designed by Helen (Ms) – Email: helen@indochinagrandtour
* Please find detailed information about tour by click on the tabs: “Brief & Price” – “Detail Itinerary” – “Accomodation”
- Day 01: Arrival Yangon (-)
- Day 02: Full day city tour Yangon (B/-/-)
- Day 03: Yangon departure (B/-/-)
Land price per person for private tour (in USD):
|Category||2 pax||3 pax||4-6 pax||7-10 pax||11-15 pax||16-20 pax||Single SUP|
Supplement for Meals
Lunch (or) Dinner with set menu at good tour class restaurant – USD 15.00 per person including transfer on travelling day.
Land price included:
- Accommodations with daily breakfast in twin sharing room (2 nights in Yangon)
- Meals: daily breakfast
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Transfer and sightseeing with A/C coach
- Entrance fee as per itinerary
- Experienced Engldiish Speaking guide/li>
- Porter fees at the airport
- Complimentary bottle water, refreshments snow towel tissues and small gift.
- International air fare
- International airport tax: USD 10 per person
- Personal expenses such as camera fees, tips, laundry service, etc…
- Meals (Lunch and dinner)
- Compulsory dinner in Christmas Eve and New Year Eve
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Visa fees
Day 01: Arrival Yangon (-)
Upon arrival, Myanmar Damsel tour guide has welcomed you at Yangon int’l airport and offered you any assistance needed before leaving the Arrivals terminal, you will be on your way to check into your hotelto drop off your luggage. Free and leisure. Overnight in Yangon.
Day 02: Full day city tour Yangon (B/-/-)
Breakfast at Hotel, start an orientation tour of downtown Yangon. You will drive through Yangon’s busy roads and take a glimpse of the hustle downtown, Mahabandoola Park, Town Hall. See the magnificent colonial buildings of Victorian & Edwardian era architecture. This introductory drive will end with a stop near SULE PAGODA – dating back over 2,000 years ago, for brief photo taking. Next, visit BOTATAUNG PAGODA, named after the 1000 military leaders who escorted relics of the Buddha from Inda over 2000 years ago. Afterwards, you may proceed for lunch.
In the afternoon, visit some of the well known pagodas, including CHAUKHTATGYI Reclining Buddha, and enjoy a break at BOGYOKE (SCOTT) MARKET, a pleasant covered market containing crafts from all corners of Myanmar, gems, fabrics and more. (The market is closed on Mondays and public holidays). Next, photo stop at Royal Lake with the background of the famous Shwedagon Pagoda. Finally visit sunset at Shwedagon Pagoda, the finest of Yangon and perhaps the most stunning religious edifice in the world. Take your time to enjoy seeing this impressive feature and watching local people. Stroll on its platform surrounded by set of smaller temples, shrines and pavilions, and observe numerous shops along the stairways selling various colorful items, flowers and books. As the sun sets, the reddish golden rays of Shwedagon reflect on everything around and turning into a magical arena. Great photo time & a moment to take away with you. Overnight in Yangon.
Day 03: Yangon departure (B/-/-)
Breakfast at Hotel. Free and leisure at Hotel until departure transfer to International Airport.
Overnight at hotel as below or similar:
|Destinations||Standard hotel||Superior hotell||Deluxe hotel|
|Yangon||East Hotel (Deluxe Room)||Summit Parkview Hotel (superior room)||Kandawgyi Palace Hotel (superior room)|