Tour Code: IGT-MAM-13
Duration: 15Days/ 14Nights
Price: US$ 2,225 – 2,563/ Pax
Designed by Helen (Ms) – Email: helen@indochinagrandtour
* Please find detailed information about tour by click on the tabs: “Brief & Price” – “Detail Itinerary” – “Accomodation”
- Day 01: Arrival Yangon (B/-/-)
- Day 02: Yangon (B/-/-)
- Day 03: Yangon-Bagan (6T/K7-0610:0730 hr) (B/-/-)
- Day 04: Bagan-Mount.Popa-Bagan (B/-/-)
- Day 05: Bagan–Mandalay (6T/K7-0745:0815 hr)-Amarapura (B/-/-)
- Day 06: Mandalay–Heho (6T/K7-0830:0905 hr)-Pindaya-Inle Lake (By Car & Boat) (B/-/-)
- Day 07: Inle Lake (By Boat) (B/-/-)
- Day 08: Inle Lake-Heho-Ngapali Beach (6T/K7-1130:1225 hr) (B/-/-)
- Day 09-14: Ngapali Beach (B/-/-)
- Day 15: Ngapali Beach-Yangon (6T/K7-1025:1130 hr)-Departure (B/-/-)
Land price per person for private tour (in USD):
|Hotel/Rate||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-9 pax||10-14 pax||>=15 pax||Single SUP|
|Balloon Over Bagan Servic||322||322||322||322||322||.|
Note: Within 12-18 Apr 2015, we will add 50% for guide fee & transportation cost due to “Water Festival Period”. Our tour cost subject to change in case increase of airfare, transportation charges and entrance fee.
Supplement for Meals: Lunch (or) Dinner with set menu at good tour class restaurant – USD 15.00 per person including transfer on traveling day.
Land price included:
- Hotel accommodation with twin/double room sharing base included breakfast
- Domestic Flight with airport tax
- Transportation for tour class car with air-conditioned.
- Entrance Fee
- Boat rental for Sunset
- Cocktail and some snack on Sunset boat at Day 03
- Local English Speaking Guide for each places except Ngapali Beach
- Service charges included
- Other services not mentioned in the including
- All meal for Lunch & Dinner
- Balloon Over Bagan service
- X’Mas & New Year Dinner at Hotel
- Visa on arrival Fee for Myanmar : USD 50.00 /pax
- Visa stamp fee at related Myanmar Embassy
- International flight from/to Myanmar.
- International airport tax USD 10.00 /pax
- Personal expenses such as beverages, telephone calls, and laundarys service, mini bar, etc
Day 01: Arrival Yangon (B/-/-)
Day 02: Yangon (B/-/-)
After breakfast, the tour sightseeing includes visit the old colonial-style city center with the gilt SULE PAGODA, strand road and Yangon Jetty by Car. And visit Bogyoke Aung San (Scott) Market, is the most popular market (close on every Monday & Public holiday) and where you can buy luxury item, handicrafts, food stuff, clothing, jewelry, fashion and consumer goods.
At afternoon, continue to Chaukhtatgyi (Reclining Buddha) Pagoda a colossal reclining Buddha, Karaweik Hall Royal barge on the Royal lake for photo stop and world famous Shwedagon Pagoda. Witness the golden dome light up sunshine at the sunset. Overnight at Yangon.
Early morning transfer to the airport to take domestic flight to Bagan. Arrive at Bagan, transfer to the hotel for check in. The tour sightseeing to the one of Asia’s most popular archeological destination. We will visit colorful Naung U Market and visit some of Bagan most famous pagodas, including Shwezigon Pagoda, a prototype of later Myanmar stupas: Gupaukgyi ,a 13th century cave temple with interesting fine frescoes of scences from the jatakas, and Anada Pagoda, one of the visit to a Lacquerware factory. We will also visit Dhammayangyi Patho, a massive later period temple with the finest brickwork in Bagan. As the sun goes down we will be at one of the ideal viewing sites selected by our tour guide. Overnight at Bagan.
After breakfast, proceed on a scenic overland journey to Mount.Popa, it is an extinct volcano which 1518 meters (4981 feet) above sea level, and a day trip from Bagan, set mid lovely hill and forest scenery. The Popa Taungkalat Shrine is home to 37 Mahagiri Nats, or spirits, Satues depicting the Nats are at the base of the shrine. From the top of Taung Kalat, one can enjoy a panoramic view of the ancient city of Bagan.
Overnight in Bagan.
Breakfast at hotel, morning transfer to airport to take domestic flight to Mandalay.
Upon arrival at Mandalay Airport, direct transfer to Amarapura. Hightlights include Mahagandayon monastery which is a school for young monks and U Bein bridge which is more than two centuries old and at 1.2 km longest teakwood span in the world. Visit to Bagaya Monastery with a superb collection of Buddha statues. En route visit to tradition hand-weaving silk workshop.
At afternoon, sightseeing tour of Mandalay includes Mahamuni Pagoda, gold of hammering ,Shwe Inbin Monastery ,the Old Palace grounds ,and Shwenandaw Monastery ,noted for its marble stone slabs of the entire Buddhist scriptures and sunset from Mandalay Hill. Overnight at Mandalay.
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Mandalay airport for domestic flight to Heho. Arrival at Heho, directly proceed to Pindaya. Its famous for its extensive limestone caves overlooking the Pindaya Lake and Shwe U Min Paya which is full of Buddha images of about 8000 and picturesque Boutaloke Lake. The visitors can see many big banyan trees lined up at the base of the Pindaya Hill with a Danu village. Late afternoon, drive by road to Nyaung Shwe jetty to take a boat trip to hotel for check in.
Overnight in Inle Lake.
Day 07: Inle Lake (By Boat) (B/-/-)
After breakfast, the tour sightseeing for magical Inle Lake, which is located 1328 meters above sea level and 22 km long and 11 km wide. Highlights include the fisherman rowing in the one-legged style characteristic of Inle Lake boatmen and the gardens of grass and earth floating on the surface of this shallow lake used for growing vegetables. Besides the enjoyment of the scenery we can also visit the jumping cats monastery ,Phaungdaw Oo Pagoda,silk weaving village of Inpawkhon,cheroot making and other cottage industries.
Overnight at Inle Hotel.
Breakfast at hotel, take a boat trip to Jetty and then proceed drive to Heho airport for domestic flight to Thandwe (Ngapali Beach). Upon arrival at Thandwe, transfer to Ngapali Beach and overnight in Ngapali Beach.
Day 09-14: Ngapali Beach (B/-/-)
~Have a nice trip~
Overnight at hotel as below or similar:
|Yangon||Kandawgyi Palace Hotel (*****Standard Room)|
|Bagan||Myanmar Treasure Hotel (***Superior Room)|
|Mandalay||Mandalay Sedona Hotel (****Superior Room)|
|Inle Lake||Amata Garden Resort (****Deluxe Room)|
|Ngapali Beach||Amata Resort & Spa Hotel (****Deluxe Room)|